BSRIA’s Soft Landings Training is on the shortlist at the CIBSE Building Performance Training Programme Awards being held at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London on the evening of Wednesday 24 February 2016. BSRIA has been shortlisted for the Building Performance Training Programme Award sponsored by Vaillant.
The CIBSE Building Performance Awards recognise the people, products and projects that demonstrate engineering excellence in the built environment. The Awards focus on actual, measured performance, not design intent or performance specifications. Entries are open to any organisation, both within the UK and internationally, that is responsible for the design, commissioning, construction, installation and operation of low energy buildings and the manufacturers whose products enable efficient energy consumption.
Judged by a panel of distinguished industry leaders, winners of the Awards are acknowledged as “best in class”.
Dr Michelle Agha-Hossain, Sustainable Building Consultant, said:
“I am delighted that BSRIA has been shortlisted for this prestigious award at one of the leading awards ceremonies in the industry. Such innovation, as these awards acknowledge and celebrate, is essential for driving energy efficiency within the industry. It is important that this is recognised. It is also an excellent opportunity for our members to, not only to network, but share best practice with industry experts in their field.”
The award categories are:
- Building Performance Champion of the Year
- Building Services Consultancy of the Year
- Building Performance Training Programme
- Collaborative Working Partnership
- Facilities Management Team
- Energy Saving Product of the Year
- Lighting for Building Performance
- Energy Management Initiative
- Project of the Year – Commercial / Industrial
- Project of the Year – Leisure
- Project of the Year – Public Use
- Project of the Year – Residential
- Project of the Year – Retail
- Project of the Year – International