The design, specification and siting of a heating system is crucial in maintaining maximum reliability, efficiency and cost-effectiveness. That’s where Baxi Design comes in.
The complete design service
Our in-house design team has completed over 10,000 unique heating and hot water system designs over the course of two decades. And now, the team is bringing that experience and know-how into the future, supporting developers and specifiers to plan, configure and implement new systems that’ll safeguard for a carbon-free future, as we push towards net-zero emissions by 2050.
System designs can feature any Baxi Assure residential heating products – from our high-performance boilers and cylinders, to low-carbon solutions like Air Source Heat Pumps and innovative efficiency boosters like IFOS, FGHR and SHRU.
Designs are created bespoke to each property’s unique requirements, using the latest industry processes. We’ll also provide all necessary schematics and data for each installation.
Baxi Design specifications are:
- Built to take the hassle out of residential heating and hot water
- Created for new build projects of all sizes
- Carefully planned with SAP assessors to ensure minimal cost of compliance
- Accurate to avoid oversizing
- Compliant with the latest legislation
- Fully-indemnified, for peace of mind
- Generated with the latest industry-standard software
- Issued either in hard copy or electronically
If you’re interested in a Baxi Design for your next project, please complete the form at the link below, email us at newdesign(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)baxi.co.uk or phone 0344 871 1538.
All part of The Complete Home Service
Baxi Design forms a key part of the Baxi Assure range of products and services. As well as offering the UK’s most comprehensive choice of residential heating and hot water systems, Baxi Assure is also geared towards providing the housing industry with end-to-end service and support for every step of every project. This includes:
- Dedicated Specification Managers and an award-winning customer service team
- Bespoke project training for developers, specifiers and installer partners
- Expert engineer commissioning, servicing and maintenance, always with genuine parts
- Service plans and extended warranty options for homeowners
Rest assured, your project’s heating and hot water requirements are in safe hands with us.