There’s only one week to go until Housing 2021.
Book your free visitor pass* today to enjoy content across 6 stages with over 350 speakers, plus access the whole supply chain in one room including all the main procurement frameworks, tech providers, contractors and innovative product solutions.
Housing will provide a much-needed place for us to regroup, welcome new people to the sector and support and share the good work we have done.
Visit the event website to see the full agendas, speaker line-up and find out more about who you’ll meet in the exhibition hall.
Book your free* visitor pass here
Stage highlights include:
Unlock Net Zero
- The future of Net Zero heating for UK homes
- The data and standards needed to inform the retrofit agenda: Can housing agree a single credible approach?
- Building new for a low carbon future
- Engineering the homes of the future
- Designing services around the needs of your customer
- The workplace of the future
- Delivering retrofit at scale: The challenges and successes of decarbonising the UK’s social housing stock
- The Building Safety Bill: New regulatory expectations and requirements
- Procuring for building safety projects: how to address a process which is not fit for purpose
- Taking a holistic approach to safety and wellbeing delivery
- Building a sense of home: Are we ready to deliver a modern era of social housing?
- How do we make sure that the most vulnerable people in society have a proper home for life?
- Retrofitting social housing stock: Leading the way in the UK’s drive towards Net Zero
- Modern methods of construction panel discussion
Passes are available to book here
*Visitor passes are free to housing associations, local authorities, public sector, housebuilders, master developers, funders, architects, planners and BTR landlords, student accommodation, retirement living and extra-care providers.
For more information visit: cihhousing.com