Housing 2022, Europe’s largest housing festival and the Chartered Institute of Housing’s annual conference takes place at the end of June in Manchester. Amongst the 8000 attendees will be the Housing Minister with a delegation from DLUHC, the chief investment officer at Homes England and a senior delegation from the agency, the landlords of the 5m UK affordable homes and the developers of 100,000 new homes each year. Our focus will be housing’s role in levelling up, the net zero challenge and how to provide quality and homes and sustainable communities for all.
Register for a free* visitor pass using this link
This pass entitles you to:
- The showfloor and networking areas
- 6 stages of CPD award-winning speaker programmes
- The climate change hackathon
- The GMCA and Muse unlock net zero study tour
- Breakfast briefings including large-scale estate regeneration and joint-ventures to boost delivery
- A book launch with leading architects
- BEIS Wave 2 funding workshop
Plus over 60 official fringe events where you can meet all your housing clients. Register today and please do share with colleagues who will also benefit from this opportunity.
Come together. Collaborate. Move forward.
Group event director